Monday, February 9, 2009

WOW!!!!!

WOW. TODAY WAS AWESOME. you girls did great. 
thanks to jaderian for stepping it up in stunting and letting everyone know that this season is not over that thanks to you we can keep going. 
Laken Fitch and Audri Wells you two helped our squad get all backhandsprings and that amazing girls. you two did so good today and you both try so hard. 
But girls this just means we have to work even harder to keep everything good. i cant wait to go to practice tomorrow. i promise i am goin got land my standing tuck and my handspring tuck and my alternates will come soon. Even though some things have been a little complicated right about now. I would like to thank Melissa Dotson [my 2nd mommy/my best friend/and my coach] for helping me get through these things. I dont think the LMS cheer squad could do without you. I know i deff. cant do without you in general. Thanks for being there when i need you. But girls lets go tomorrow and try our hardest and do our best. lets take on all the challenges that may come cause that will make us all the more stronger. Lets have a blast these last two competitions. GIRLS I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER SQUAD!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kayla, I love you. You make this squad, my life, my girls' lives, our house, a better place just by being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete